Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tired.

Seriously I am tired of every single thing that is going on in my life now.

I am tired of studying.

Tired of getting back results.

Tired of crying.

Tired of facing hypocrites

And most importantly, I am TIRED of LIFE!

Bit by bit, energy is drained off me. I am slowly losing my sense of security about the things going on in my life. My social circle is decreasing. Somehow, I had this feeling that friends are creeping away one by one.

I used to think that I cant live without friends by my side. However, gradually, I realised that I could depend on myself and not on others. Perhaps one day I will be left with nothing but myself.

Someone who lost all her social skills and ability to make friends with others.
A person who became more and more introvert and keeps everything to herself.

Maybe onoe day I might have depression.

Maybe not one day. I might have it now just that people doesn't realised it at all.

Maybe I might end up taking lots of anti-depressant drugs in future to cure my depression mood.

Maybe Maybe Maybe

Life is full of Maybe and I cant predict what is going to happen to me.

Like what I had told Huimin!

Felicia isn't going to be defeated by setbacks in LIFE.

No. Never.

But now I am having second thoughts.

What if, I am?

What if I cant make it at all?

What if I had a mental breakdown during Os?

What if I screwed Os just like how I screwed up my Prelims?

What if I give up in myself?

What if.....

No comments: